How to watch IPTV with VLC player.
For those just discovering the world of IPTV, below I will show you how to set up watching TV channels on one of the fastest, most convenient and constantly updated VLC player.
To start naturally you need to download this player, installation will not take much time, just follow the installer tips.
After installing and running VLC player, we will need a link to the IPTV playlist or open the IPTV playlist, which was previously downloaded to your computer or other device from which you are going to watch IPTV.
In the first case (installing the link to the IPTV playlist) do the following steps:
1. Select the Media menu item
2. In this menu select «Open Network Stream» or press Ctrl+N
3. In the window that opens, in the input field of the URL where the IPTV playlist is located, insert the link.
4. And press Play. The playback will start.
5. To switch to another channel or hide the channel selection menu, click «Toggle playlist».
To open the downloaded IPTV playlist on your computer, do the following manipulations
1. Select in the Media — Open File category
2. Locate and select the downloaded IPTV Playlist you want to watch.